:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
February 7, 2012
생일 축하합니다! posted at 4:43 PM



Too cute!

우현아 사랑해♥
생일 축하합니다! ^__^



You. The man with a lot of girlfriends! ):<
I haven't really known you for that long.
You've caught my eye since I started watching Idols Athletic Championship. ^^
The guy with great sportsmanship! :)
I guess I started finding you adorable when you failed miserably at trying to "hit" females during dodge ball. LOLOL.
You just end up passing the ball to them.
Then, with all the time I had in my hands (LOL /loser) I looked you up. (;
Wow this sounds so stalkerish and creepy.
(But since you're reading this- you're stalkerish and creepy. 8D) /Kidding.
"Nam Woohyun. February 8, 1991. Infinite. Main Vocal. Likes to cook."
I started to listen to some of Infinite's songs because of you. LOL.
I realized that I've been missing out after hearing their songs. Tskk.
(Sigh. I should start to pay more attention to rookie groups).
I wish you to be super healthy and successful in the future. ^__^
Hehe. Because of you, I voted like a maniac on Mnet making sure you guys can get first place. LOL
Oh one more thing: STOP SHOWING SO MUCH SKIN IN THE FUTURE. ):<
Okay. :)Have a great day! ^__^♥