:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
January 28, 2012
wut? posted at 9:04 PM

:( I feel really bad when I explode on someone.
I don't want to come off mean, but it just happens. T___T
I need my own privacy no matter who you are to me, you know? .__.
Like, even if you are one of my closest friends, that doesn't mean I'll tell you every single thing.
I'm sure that everyone's like that too. .__.
When I was in elementary school, my so-called "friends" broke into my drawer and read my diary. lol
LOL yes, I wrote my deepest darkest secrets in there. /loser
They were reading it out loud as if I wasn't there.
Being the sissy that I was, I just pretended that I didn't know they were reading it.
Yeah okay. The next thing that happened was the whole world knew who I liked. -_- lol
And I was crying like a stupid baby after those bullies left. -_- Oh lord. WHY MICHELLE WHYYY? =_= I hate my past so much. LOL. I realize how dumb I am AFTER the things happen. >< FJDKSf.
Not that I really care at this point in life, but the fact that they broke into my drawer to read my personal things- made me feel completely violated.
Just like my phone.
If you just broke into my phone to see every single thing in there, I'd probably end up exploding.
And I'm really sorry for being all JHSDKJFHSF for the few minutes I find out.
It's just super uncomfortable for someone to dig into something so personal. =_=
Blah.