:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
January 6, 2012
cr. hyesunscenarios posted at 9:53 PM

“Jagi~ Feed me!” Woohyun blinked, shining his beady eyes at you. You scoffed, but fed him anyways. You were sitting in Infinite’s resting room. “Aren’t you guys sharing your room with someone?” You asked. Woohyun shrugged, “I don’t know. Why, are you going to be jealous when it's a girl group?” You gave him a look. He laughed, pinching your cheeks. “You know I only have eyes for you.” He smiled. Just then, the door opened revealing boyband, BEAST. Woohyun and the rest of Infinite stood up. “Annyeonghaseyo.” They bowed. BEAST waved, starting conversations with one another. “Annyeong!” A cute voice said behind you. You turned around to see BEAST’s visual maknae, Yoseob. “Are you one of the member’s younger sister?” Yoseob asked. You blinked, inside you were melting. You were secretly a B2UTY. “I-uhm.” You stuttered. Yoseob smiled, sitting beside you. “I’m Yoseob, Yang Yoseob, I’m pretty sure you’ve heard of me.” You smiled back, nodding. Woohyun turned away from his conversation with Junhyung when he saw you and Yoseob talking. In his eyes, the conversation was getting a bit too intimate as Yoseob slightly pushed your shoulder playfully with his finger.

“YAH!” Woohyun yelled. You jumped hearing his voice boom through the room. “Don’t touch my girlfriend!” Woohyun pointed. Yoseob titled his head, turning towards you. “You’re Woohyun’s girlfriend?” You lightly giggled nodding. “Yep, I’m Infinite’s Greasy Tree Woohyun’s girlfriend.” You smiled.


Out of everyone, why Yoseob?! LOL. );
"Nae yeoja sondaejima~~" XD