about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
December 12, 2011
Words. posted at 10:52 PM
Sometimes, I'm really
glad that I don't have a significant other.
I would be lying to say that I don't want one.
But honestly, I find that not having one will cause much less troubles and worries for me.
I can't even take care of myself nowadays.
Always digging my face into a textbook or my pillow.
It's painful.
I wanted someone to be there for me when I was at my worst times.
Someone that will comfort me and give me encouraging words.
This is when I feel lonely because all I ever have are my stupid books and more notes for me to study. LOLOL. fml. >_>
But if I did have a significant other, I probably wouldn't even bother to spend my time into studying/into doing work.
All I'll ever do the whole day is talk to him and make sure everything's going right for him. Always thinking of things that'll make him happy/surprise him.
Now, rather than getting 5 1/2 hours of sleep, I'd probably end up with no sleep whatsoever or 3 hours of sleep. :]
And no, I won't ever ask my significant other to do my homework. -______-
And even if he asks, I wouldn't let him do it.
It's not that I don't trust him. It's because I want him to know that I don't need to rely on him for everything. I don't want to be a burden to him.
Now that I got this off my chest... :D
/Forever staying loyal to my biases.♥