:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
December 29, 2011
Update. ^_^ posted at 10:15 PM

Hi! :D I woke up at 6:45am to catch SBS Gayo Daejun LIVE.
I only had like 5 hours of sleep.
I'm not a loser! >_>;
I need to do this for the next 2 days. x___x sigh.
I could've woke up at like 8am and still not miss either BEAST or INFINITE. >;[
But time FLEW by watching it live. o__o
OH. YEAH. THAT REMINDS ME. I GOT KICKED OUT OF ONE OF THE STREAMING SITES. LOLOL.
They limited the seats and I was like FUKDFLSDF. >;[
I shouldn't have ditched that one in the first place. D:
I was watching it on soshified because it had better quality, but that person's internet kept lagging, and it got annoying. D:
SO I WENT BACK TO THE FIRST STREAMING SITE.♥
And they were so kind to limit the seats after 30 minutes =_=" So I got kicked out. THEN I WAS STUCK ON SOSHIFIED. DUN DUN DUN. ;__;
Oh well.. It wasn't that bad... until it kept lagging during BEAST's stage. );
And someone on tumblr said that all they saw were Woohyun's nostrils. XD I feel your pain.

TeukSo is soooooo adorable! ><
They're like a mixture of Khuntoria and Yongseo. xD
They're so shy, and Leeteuk's so considerate! :)
Not enough guys like Leeteuk in this world! ¬_¬...
And apparently, he's starting to develop feelings for Sora for real. ^___^
Too cute! Can't wait to see what happens after 100 days. :D

Today was pretty much, make Michelle super jealous day... LOL.
/sigh. ;A; I don't even understand WHY I'm jealous. LOL
I felt like the super jealous main girl character in fanfics/scenarios. XD
Someone needs to take away my Tumblr and Youtube.. >___>
I think I'm going to go crazy if this continues. T_______T

I'VE BEEN PROCRASTINATING ON MY ENGLISH HOMEWORK FOR I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG.
OMG. T_________T I SERIOUSLY NEED TO GET THAT STUPID THING DONE BEFORE THE WEEKENDS.
I CAN'T TAKE IT. LOLOL!