Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
Hi. I still didn't do my English homework. 8D fml. Oh this is one long title. posted at 10:53 PM
Feeling kind of indifferent. This isn't good. xD But I swear that I'm not tired of you! I think it's because I miss seeing you smile. D; Must be very tiring for you lately.. >< I wished that I could do something to help you. :/
Tomorrow's New Year's Eve. :) Do something meaningful! Spend it with the people that you love. /Wakes up at 7:50AM like a loser to catch MBC Gayo Daejun tomorrow
I wish that you will have a really happy healthy upcoming year. ^___^ May you be more successful than you are now! Reaching to be over the top!
I shared this video a while ago. xD It really brings tears to the eyes. D; I really wanted to show this to my mom LOL. I wanted to show her how amazing Yoseob is. When I finish my English homework, I'm gonna translate all those English lyrics to Chinese! >< He's the best! ^___^
------------------------ Don't read anymore unless you wanna listen to me rant. lol
I'm really sorry if this offends anyone, but this has been on my mind lately... Is it because when we were freshmen, we weren't close with anyone in in our new schools, so we hung out with our old middle school friends? Now that we're sophomores, we met a lot of new people, so we won't even bother to say a word to each other? When there are hang outs, we're not going to invite each other anymore? Yes, I admit- I'm upset. I'm upset that I don't mean anything to certain people anymore. lol I'm not an attention whore. I'm just sad that the really good friendships I had with people are slowly fading away. I don't know. Tell me. Be blunt. Am I being overly sensitive? I've been told before that I'm a very sensitive person. lol I'm so thankful for the people that still talk to me. (Literally 5 people. lol) Thank you for still talking to this bipolar obsessive girl. Thank you for accepting my flaws.