about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
December 20, 2011
cr. infinitelycreated posted at 8:18 PM
You were asleep until you heard something hitting on your window. You looked at the time and it was 3 in the morning. “OMG!! Who is throwing stuff?!” You dragged yourself to the window and pull the curtain away and opened the window. (You live on the 3rd floor). With your eyes closed, you scolded “Stop throwing stuff!! Geez! It is 3 in the morning!!! I am sle-” Something hard hit your forehead. You were really pissed off then. You opened your eyes to find a pebble on your feet. “Sorry!!” Someone called out. You picked up the pebble and threw it back out to the person but missed. It was Woohyun who threw it. You rubbed your eyes and opened your eyes wider to check if that person is really Woohyun or not.
“Baby!! I am sorry!! All those things I said the other day…I didn’t mean them!!” He shouted and you listened. “I didn’t know I was hurting you. I won’t show anyone my aegyo anymore if that makes you come back to my side. I miss you! I want you back!” he continued. Then, the owner below your apartment opened his window and scolded, “DON’T EVER COME BACK! I DON’T WANT YOU. LEAVE! YOU ARE SO NOISY!” You chuckled and Woohyun bowed and apologized to your neighbor. When he bowed, you turned around and headed out to Woohyun. Your sudden disappearance caused Woohyun to get worried.
When you got out of your building, you sneaked up behind him and grabbed a handful of pebbles, ready to throw them at him. You called his name. When he turned around, you threw all the pebbles at once toward him. He tried to dodge but failed to. “Ouch! That hurts!” He whined. He ran up to you and hugged you. “Forgive me??” “If you stop showing other girls your aegyo.” He released you and showed you his bunny aegyo, saying “I promise. Never ever to other girls. Only for you.”
LOOOOL. "You're so noisy!" ♥