Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSS. :) Infinite's second too! :D /Proud b2uty and inspirit! ^__^
All: So BEAST! Hello, we are BEAST! DW: I am. I am. Son Dong Woon! We. Are. BEAST! DJ: We seriously- GK: Hey let’s do one of us at a time. YS: Oh okay. Yeah. I think that when we actually got the award, I was so shocked that I didn’t say everything I wanted to. Thank you so much, and we will work together to make amazing music even in 2012, so please love us. DJ: Next! DW: Now, I think it was made possible because of our composer and dance hyungs and also our fans. We will make great music next year, thank you. DJ: Yes. And right after that, Yoseob went down and cried with Dongwoon. So sad. Thank you so much for voting for us. Thank you b2uties, and happy new year. HS: Yes, thank you so much. Our members and I worked so hard, and I’m so thankful because I felt that we really ended this year with success. Happy New Year. JH: To be honest, we physically exerted ourselves this past year and we had a hard time and complained a lot. But now we are here, we regret that. Because of you. DJ: Aw he’s crying, he’s crying. JH: And we remember- wait not remember- ah I can’t talk right now. There’s one day left of this happy year, but happy new year. GK: Aw he’s crying, he’s crying. GK: Aw yes. YS: You did a bunch today. DJ: He’s greedy. GK: Yes. Today, I received the Newcomer Award for acting. KBS, as BEAST, getting the Best Song was…it was an award not everyone gets and we are truly so grateful. I love you. So much. Seriously. I almost cried because of you. JH: Mhm we really believe that this was an award that we received due to all of you guys. DJ: We will never forget this and we will work harder to become a better BEAST. All: Happy New Year! Until now, this was SO BEAST! GK: We love you, b2uties! All: We love you, b2uties!