:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
November 24, 2011
sick. posted at 1:21 AM

I'M SO SICK. FJLDSJFLDSKFD.
TT______________TT... So painful...
I can't even talk. :(
It sounds as if I'm like about cry when I talk. -__-
Goodbye Class Participation points. -_____-
The great thing is, I have two huge assignments due after the """"break.""""
KHFDKSLFJSDF. SOMETIMES, I REALLY JUST WANT MY TEACHERS TO TAKE A REST OR AT LEAST GIVE US A REST. >;[

The weirdest thing a guy wrote on my desk during Chem today-
"Michelle + sex = Babies"
T_______T........... AND I THOUGHT HE WAS INNOCENT.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY! :)