:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
October 2, 2011
thoughts. posted at 12:36 PM

A year, three months, and a day ago, my little cousin and her family arrived to my house.
Today, they left at 7AM.
During their whole long term stay here, I've never treated them nicely.
That's because they're all lazy, unwillingly to do work, and unappreciative.
I really wanted them to gtfo after 3 months of their stay.
I couldn't take my aunt's running mouth.
I couldn't take my cousin's laziness and 6 year old attitude.
I couldn't take my uncle's unsanitary-ness.
But after they left...
This house feels empty now. .__.
Now there's no one for my grandma to raise her voice to while talking.
No one that will scream like a baby out of no where.
No one that will throw used toothpicks on the dinner table and leave. (I guess that's a good thing.. LOL)
Blah.
Why am I like this?

I should learn to not get so attached to people. .__.