:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
October 13, 2011
some more thoughts.. posted at 7:47 PM

Because in every situation, I'm always the bad person, right?

I'm always the mean one.
I'm always the one that neglects people.
I'm always wrong.
I'm always the one that biitches at people.

Well if you think that, then why do you still talk to me?

I know that I have my own flaws.
I am human.
But if you're unwilling to deal with me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best.
I'm no longer going to beg people to stay.
I'm sick of being so attached to people.
Because in the end, I'm always the one that gets hurt the most.