Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
I promise promise promise that this will be the last depressing post! PROMISEEEEEEEEEE. So, I failed Trig Honors as everyone in the universe knows. Preliminarily, I wanted to hide all this from my mother. I didn't want her to see such a horrid grade. It's disgusting. And really not the type of grade I would get. Most of all, I didn't want to upset her. I was going to check my mailbox every hour of the day so I can shred that letter with my cousin's paper shredder. :3 But guess what? I decided not to do that. Not only is that making me a bad girl, it's making me a bad person (in general). I am not going to lie to anyone in my entire life, because I know that I don't want to be lied to. It's true that some things are better off not known, but everyone's going to have to face them one day. Everyone's going to face against failure. Rather than being all depressed and upset about failing, I'm going to take it like a man and suck it all up. I know that I will succeed one day as long as I try. I will make up for it! I promise. Just like U-Kiss not having their first win, even though they debuted for 3 years. I believe that someday, they'll get their first win. :') People will acknowledge their hard work, their talent.