about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
October 6, 2011
cr. blackmindedscenaric posted at 8:35 PM
SOOOOO FLIPPPINNN' CUTE.♥
/sigh. After homework, gotta study my fanny off for Trig... :(
IF ONLY THIS WAS REAL. FHSAKLDFJDSKFDSFD.
Study DateSunggyu: “For the last time, you have to study. Get up!” Sunggyu nagged as he tried to pull you off the couch. “No!” you cried, wincing as he pulled a little too hard, making you fall onto the floor. “Oops. Sorry.” he said and you glared up at him. He grabbed your arm and dragged you across the room to the kitchen where he had set up all of your study materials for you. “Baby please don’t me have to pick you up. I’m tired and I have to start a schedule soon.” he said with a small pout. You groaned but stood up and sat at the table. “Here. I made a snack for you so you won’t get hungry and I organized your notes so you wouldn’t get confused. Now you will be able to study without any problems.” he said as he placed a plate off to the side and showed you your notes. You began to feel bad that you gave him a hard time when he had done all of this for you. He turned around to get his stuff and you hugged his waist quickly, preventing him from moving. “What?” he asked, sighing. “I just wanted to say thank you and I love you.” you answered quietly. He turned around, a small smile playing on his lips as he leaned down and gave you a chaste kiss. He put his forehead on yours and whispered his reply. “I love you too.”
Woohyun: Woohyun called you as you were studying for a big test, asking if you were gonna come over to the dorm that night. “Sorry. I can’t, I have to study for a chemistry test.” you apologized. “I can help.” he offered, hanging up and five minutes later, he walked into your bedroom. He sat behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist before he softly kissed your neck. You quickly moved away so you were facing him. “What are you doing?” you asked, hitting him lightly with the book you were holding. “You said you were studying chemistry so I thought I’d come over and give you a refresher on ours.” he answered with a smirk. He grabbed your arm, pulling you back to him. You pulled away again. “I was serious when I said I have to study. If I don’t, I’ll fail the test and the class.” you explained. He sighed, laying back on your pillows. “Can you at least come over here then?” he said. You crawled over to him, sitting between his legs as you laid back against his chest, head next to his. A few minutes later, his head pressed against yours and he let out a soft snore. You grabbed a nearby marker, reaching over and a heart on his cheek.
“You sure were a big help.”