:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
October 23, 2011
... posted at 10:43 PM

I cannot express how upset I am.
I really don't want to make this blog sound so emo, so I'm restraining myself from posting.
I used to be very happy and smiley.
But as days go by, it's disappearing.
Most of the time, I find myself crying.
Crying because the harder I try, the worse I do.
It's so upsetting that I just want to disappear.
I've been listening to U-Kiss's Someday lately, hoping to feel better...
I want somebody to help me get up again.
Help me get out of this pitch black hole 10 feet deep.



Song name: Crybaby, My Love.
It makes me so upset to see you upset...
You'll win next week for sure!