about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
September 26, 2011
blah. posted at 7:20 PM
No one knows this but I hate being lonely, and I hate seeing others lonely.
Sure, there are times where I want to be alone, but when there's a group of people, and I'm lonely, I feel as if I don't fit in.
And that happened to me a bunch of times whenever I'm with Stuy people. lol
They are all talking with their Stuy friends, and I'm just a lonely Tech kid... "Under" them because I'm not smart...
Coincidentally, I'm always the only Tech kid in every situation. lol
Maybe I'm just being extremely sensitive now. Bleh. =/
When I see someone quiet and lonely in a group, while everyone else is loud, I tend to talk to them.
Even if I don't even know that person, I'll just say, "Hi." :)
They probably think I'm just being creepy or bored, but I don't mean to be. ><
I'm not mad or anything... It's just what I felt inside last time..
You guys only started talking to me like when there were 2 stops left. .___.
Both of you had your girl friends, and I was just alone with no one to talk to.
Bleh. T___T