:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
September 16, 2011
... posted at 8:38 PM

I can't feel any more stressed out than I am already.
I'm so close in breaking down crying.
I'm so confused in every class.
Is having someone that will comfort me every time I'm upset too much to ask for?
Maybe this is why I'm a fangirl.
Because no one's there to make me happy when I'm upset.
No one's there when I need a hug.
When I see my two favorite people in the world, it just brings a smile to my face no matter what they do.
Their voice, their smile, their attitude, everything about them.
People think I'm smart, but I'm not.
When I was young, my mom told me that I'm not good in anything but crying. lol
All ever people talk to me about is homework.
Since when did anyone ever talk to me about something that's not homework?
I want to help all of you, but I can't even help myself now.
I feel so useless.
I just want to drink a smart potion and become smart.
I'm probably failing at least one of my classes already.
It feels like I can collapse any second, any day now.


If I can see you, even if you're 10 feet away, you'd make me happy.