September 15, 2011
Happy 700th Day B2ST. :) posted at 3:59 PM
Today was the worst day ever so far in this school year. ;___;
Let's start off with the worst thing ever! :D /drumrolls
I wasn't able to finish the DE quiz.
Dude. Who the heck puts a huge butt chart as the LAST question on a test? T__T
And aside from that, I have to find the binary AND octal.
So that one huge chart was worth 18 points, and I probably filled out half of it, and that half probably isn't even correct since I was in such a rush.
Oh, and I forgot to do like 2 questions in my notebook from yesterday and she checked notebooks today. :]
This is so bad. T____T.. I'm so upset.
I probably got judged when I read my "About Me" poem in Health today. lol.
My hands were shaking like crazy when I went to hand it in after I "presented."
Oh well, you don't need to like me.
I won't ever change myself in order to please other people.
I felt so nauseous near the end of Trig Honors..
I hate my seat. He keeps blocking whatever he writes on the board, and I feel lost.
I don't want to take another person's seat because that's just kinda rude.
In Chem, we were learning math stuff. lol
And he wouldn't let us do proportions.
But I accidentally did the problem in proportions, and he called on me randomly. D:
Then I said that I was confused because I had no clue what he's doing. .__.
But then he walked me through it and I got it. lol.
He's taking the long way in doing a math problem by multiplying a whole bunch of numbers rather than just multiplying them straight forward.
Global was okay. I wanted to raise my hand for some questions but I didn't cause.. I don't even know. xD Need to get out of the comfort zone soon. My class needs to stop being so dead. .__. He threatened to give us the lowest grade possible for class participation. lol.
French was okay too. I like Mme Lagnado. :) But she's too nice.
Seriously, everyone was so rude to her yesterday that I just wanted to smack almost every single person in the class. -_-
People, learn how to pay attention.
If she was Mme Lorca, she would've been so pissed and write down something bad on your delaney card.
I find it so irritating how some people just take nice people for granted.
Engish Honors was okay. We barely did anything.
We talked about lunch forms, and we proofread other people's faith essays.
Mr. Rabot's so awesome. ;___;
Yeah. That was my horrible day today.