about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
September 9, 2011
Blah posted at 5:40 PM
Hi. Today was super sucky.
1- Loneliness during classes.
2- Not going to be able to see B2ST.
3- Realizing my Chem teacher is teaching useless bs. -__-
4- No one opening the door for me when I rang the doorbell 43254325 times, and I was suffering from the weight and heat. T__T
Only thing that made me smile this whole day:
I couldn't find anyone post it, and was getting ready to make my own gif. LOL.
But I was too lazy. ;__; You don't know how tired I am right now. .__.
I want a strong boyfriend that will offer to help carry my stuff. T__T
It was so painful this whole day.. :((
I was carrying two fat textbooks for the entire day.
/cry. I might as well move to Korea.