August 21, 2011
lalala.. posted at 12:57 AM
Hi! :D I haven't wrote about what goes on in my life in AGES.
So.. 2 days ago, I went to the beach. >;]
I woke up late due to jetlag, and people were rushing me ( -_- AHEM ), so I hastily packed my bag and put on sunscreen. .__.
THE SUNSCREEN DIDN'T EVEN WORK. TT___________TT. MAN.
Anyways, Haofeng got us pizza ( WHICH I DIDN'T EVEN EAT >;[ ), and someone started feeding the seagulls.. I forgot who..
Whoever did made a swarm of seagulls stand in front of our TABLE CLOTH and stare at us.. >___>...
Then Qiqi got scared and ripped it twice! :D Good Job! LOLOL.
Raymond, the genius, decided to scare them away by throwing the frisbee. :]
People kept picking me up and tried throwing me in the water, but of course, my self defense level is high. >:D
Kick in the balls, pinch and squeezes is all you need to survive. LOLOL.
I ended up being more wet than Qiqi.. and I wasn't even the one in the bikini.. AHEM. >;[
Next time when Qiqi goes into the water, I'm gonna run from behind and push her. >;D
After Chunyan left for work, we kinda split into two teams to go to Allen's house.
Guys were on the bikes and Qiqi and I were going to take the train.
Qiqi recommended me to peg in the FRONT of Haofeng's bike, and she goes in the back. ^___^ ISN'T SHE THE GREATEST FRIEND EVER?!?
[She probably just wanted to back hug Haofeng. :) I KNOW YOUR TRICKS QQ.]
So when we were on Allen's block, Qiqi called Jaymes to see where they were, and they were just down the block. xD
Embarrassing... They were probably watching us the whole time. xD
Crazy stuff happened at his house. xD
My aiming with the gun kinda sucked.. T____T. IT WOULD ALWAYS BOUNCE OFF THE TARGET. D:
And my arms are so weak. -_- I seriously need to gain some muscle. IT WAS SO HARD TO PULL BACK THE GUN. TT_____TT.
Or maybe it's just the way I pull it back. xD
Qiqi left at like 6:50. :] SHE SUCKS. >;[ She said that she would leave at 7. >;[
Chunyan came in the thunderstorm. :D
Jaymes left his green Hollister shirt outside on the porch, and completely forgot about it until the storm was half way done. xD
When we were figuring out what to order, Haofeng decided to sit on the armrest of the computer chair I was sitting on, and continue to stare at the others play on the ps3.
Then he started bouncing, so I asked what he was doing.
Raymond decided to answer, "Scratching my butt." .. :] Nice to know.. but I wasn't even asking him.. xD
Then I got up to talk to Chunny. 2 minutes later, the chair falls over.. >__>..
IT WASN'T MY FAULT!!! DD; Cause he should've fell like a few seconds after I got up, if it was because of me. ;)
But he ended up hitting the back of his head on the weights of the bench press.. >__>..
Jaymes decided to dress up as a "super hero." :] (More like a hobo)
He was all black and was wearing Allen's handball glasses. xD
The tape in the middle looked stupid... xD
So Jaymes decided to use a darker colored tape to tape over it.
I asked him if he was going to pay for the sushi in that, and everyone starts cracking up. :]
But he didn't do it in the end. :((
We ordered a little more than $59 worth of sushi. T___T.
And we had to pay for Haofeng since he got us pizza... -__-... I DIDN'T EVEN EAT FROM IT. TT_____TT.
But oh well. xD $3 extra. No big deal. :]
We left at like 10:30? xD So late.
Oh well. :D It was suuuper fun.