about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
August 24, 2011
Ideal type? ^_^ posted at 12:44 AM
WE WERE TALKING ABOUT IDEAL TYPES AND HOW I'M MAD PICKY.
iieatyoudx (12:43:38 AM): You know
iieatyoudx (12:43:41 AM): I can list
iieatyoudx (12:43:43 AM): his qualities
iieatyoudx (12:43:46 AM): ON AND ON AND ON.
iieatyoudx (12:43:48 AM): LOOOOOOL.
ohhiitskaykay (12:43:53 AM): LOL
ohhiitskaykay (12:43:57 AM): i don't want to hear it@
ohhiitskaykay (12:43:59 AM): !
iieatyoudx (12:44:01 AM): >;[
iieatyoudx (12:44:03 AM): SCREW YOU.
P.S. Qiqi sucks. :]
AND I HOPE YOU'RE READING THIS YOU BUM. >;[
Soo.. Here goes the qualities of my ideal type! ^_^
1- A bit of aegyo won't hurt! :D
2- Has nice voice and can dance... LOOOL.. (I want someone to sing to me at cute romantic times, maybe a morning wake up song, or a song that will make me fall asleep when I can't. /Big hug)
3- Can cook. ^___^ (We can cook together.♥
Although I'm a noob. T-T)
4- Athletic but not body builder like. T__T.. (We both can go to the gym together. ^__^ hehe) Since seriously
none of my friends/cousins/family want to go to the gym with me. -_-
5- Cute, kind, humorous- hyper personality. :) (Wins my whole heart right there already. LOL) Just not so talkative that I want you to shut up. >__>
Ahh... Believe it or not, I seriously thought my list was so much longer.. LOL.
And I actually had difficulty in writing this down too.. .__.
It still shows my picky-ness though. LOOL.
Of course, my ideal type will only appear in my dreams. LOOOL.
I really tried NOT to imagine my biases while writing that. But seriously, it was too hard. T___T.
To the lucky girl that's going to be with my biases in the future, please take good care of them. )':
I think just seeing my biases will make my life complete.. ^___^.
Here's another crazy dialogue. xD
ohhiitskaykay (12:56:28 AM): I WILL NOT BE YOUR BRIDESMAID. YOU WILL BE MY BRIDESMAID
ohhiitskaykay (12:56:32 AM): MWHAHAHAHAHA.
iieatyoudx (12:57:10 AM): :O okay.
iieatyoudx (12:57:16 AM): I'll be your bridesmaid when you're 30.
iieatyoudx (12:57:27 AM): I'll find someone to be mine.<3
iieatyoudx (12:57:45 AM): naekko haja.~ ;D
ohhiitskaykay (12:57:51 AM): no i mean i think when you ask someone to be a bridesmaid, that person is still unmarried.
ohhiitskaykay (12:57:52 AM): LOLOL
iieatyoudx (12:58:14 AM): o_o
iieatyoudx (12:58:25 AM): Uh
iieatyoudx (12:58:30 AM): That happens? LOOL
iieatyoudx (12:58:41 AM): I thought that they just accompany the bride. xD
iieatyoudx (12:59:07 AM): Anyone can be a bridesmaid, married, single, divorced, etc. they just have to be close friends or relatives of the bride.
iieatyoudx (12:59:09 AM): SUCKER.
ohhiitskaykay (12:59:09 AM): LOLOL that's what i heard.
iieatyoudx (12:59:11 AM): HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
ohhiitskaykay (12:59:18 AM): THAT'S JUST WEIRD.
iieatyoudx (12:59:22 AM): http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071209190622AA1r1qh
ohhiitskaykay (12:59:26 AM): NO.
ohhiitskaykay (12:59:27 AM): SCREW YOU.
iieatyoudx (12:59:31 AM): HAHAHHAHAHAHAH
iieatyoudx (12:59:33 AM): DENIAL.
iieatyoudx (12:59:35 AM): LOOOOOOOOL.
ohhiitskaykay (12:59:45 AM): YOU'RE IN DENIALLLLL.
iieatyoudx (12:59:56 AM): I'M NOT THE PERSON SAYING NO.
iieatyoudx (12:59:57 AM): xDD
iieatyoudx (1:00:14 AM): Awww. It's okay QQ.<3
ohhiitskaykay (1:02:28 AM): WALK AWAY.
ohhiitskaykay (1:02:29 AM): LOL
iieatyoudx (1:02:39 AM): LOOOOOL.
iieatyoudx (1:02:43 AM): OKAY.<3
iieatyoudx (1:02:43 AM): YAY
iieatyoudx (1:02:51 AM): I'M YOUR BRIDESMAID WHEN YOU'RE 30.<3
iieatyoudx (1:02:55 AM): HEHHEHE.
iieatyoudx (1:03:00 AM): I CAN'T WAIT TILL YOU TURN 30.
iieatyoudx (1:03:02 AM): LOOOL
iieatyoudx (1:03:09 AM): YOU BETTER NOT FORGET ME
iieatyoudx (1:03:12 AM): OR I'M GONNA COOK YOU.
iieatyoudx (1:03:13 AM): >;[
ohhiitskaykay (1:03:23 AM): I WILL FORGET YOUU!
iieatyoudx (1:03:28 AM): OH WELL.
iieatyoudx (1:03:32 AM): I SEE HOW IT IS.
iieatyoudx (1:03:36 AM): I'M GONNA TRASH YOUR WEDDING
iieatyoudx (1:03:40 AM): WITH CHUNYAN'S HELP.
iieatyoudx (1:03:41 AM): >;[
ohhiitskaykay (1:03:42 AM): LOLOL
ohhiitskaykay (1:03:44 AM): WHAT?
ohhiitskaykay (1:03:44 AM): XD
iieatyoudx (1:03:47 AM): I'M GONNA LIKE
iieatyoudx (1:03:50 AM): THROW WHITE FLOWERS
ohhiitskaykay (1:03:51 AM): IMMA TRASH YOUR WEDDINNGGG.
iieatyoudx (1:03:57 AM): IN THE CHURCH
iieatyoudx (1:04:00 AM): OR WHATEVER
iieatyoudx (1:04:02 AM): PLACE
iieatyoudx (1:04:07 AM): YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED AT
iieatyoudx (1:04:08 AM): AND THEN
iieatyoudx (1:04:09 AM): PLAY
iieatyoudx (1:04:11 AM): A BREAK UP SONG.
iieatyoudx (1:04:13 AM): LOOOL.
ohhiitskaykay (1:05:50 AM): YOU'RE SO MEAN.
ohhiitskaykay (1:06:00 AM): DON'T YOU EVER GET MARRIED!
ohhiitskaykay (1:06:02 AM): LOLOL
She's jelly of my ideal type. );