:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
August 26, 2011
Hurricane.? posted at 5:56 PM

So I think everyone on Facebook is overreacting about the hurricane.
"ZOMG I'M IN ZONE A. OMG. WHY AM I IN ZONE A?" -_-
I'm in Zone A too. Calm yourself.
I'm not going to be evacuating... xD
I live near 2 beaches matter of fact. :]
There's also a bay that's like an 8 minute walk from my house. xD
But I'm not scared. (Because I have music. ^_^)
Mother nature won't be this cruel, right? :)
I don't get why everyone's flipping out when the Hurricane isn't even here yet. .__.
Good to prepare, but don't act is if you're going to die. =_="
Weather can change within seconds.
The outcome is unpredictable.
But yeah.. Take a deep breath in and breathe out.
(BREATHE IN BREATHE OUT.) <- I just had to as a B2UTY.♥ xD

Oh. Dear Irene, don't bring thunderstorms... T____________T ...
You can cry all you want, but don't bring your friends Thunder and Lightning. >___>