:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
August 31, 2011
Down the memory lane. posted at 12:17 PM

Ahh.. I suddenly remembered the time when I was sitting in English class and Quincy decided to take his shoe off.
Man.. IT STUNK LIKE FHKDDKSFKJDSF.
And he tried to rub his foot on me. T____T...
Then Emily gave me her body splash, and I sprayed it all over his feet.
He didn't even realize it until I told him. xD
Omg. ); I miss 823 so much.
I miss when everyone in the class actually knew each other, got along with each other, and pretty much everything was about having fun.
And how 90s were so easy to get. -___-...
Oh and one time during gym, Quincy made the WHOLE GYM stink. xDD LOOOOOL.
We were all sitting out because the stench was REALLY bad.
And Qiqi was like the only one that couldn't smell it. :]
So I told her to go sniff him, and she did. xD
It was really fun. Those 3 years.
Even though there were some really down sides that dragged along within those 3 years, I enjoy those 3 years the most in my life.
And to be honest, I actually LIKED going to school, and wouldn't mind going there every day. (Not because I get to see the person I liked >_>)
But during senior year, there was like a bunch of snow days. -_-.
Like even on the day when everyone was ready for school the next day, school was closed.
BUT NO. Freshmen year, there SHOULD'VE BEEN a snow day considering it was 7inches of snow, and no one was willing to wake up so stinkin' early to shovel their snow. -_-
AND the day where the snow was pretty much ICE, and it was raining -___-.
God, I slipped and fell on my knees when walking to school. :(((
THEN I ALMOST SLIPPED AGAIN right on the road, not even 30 seconds later, and this guy that was gonna cross told me to be careful. xD
IT'S NOT MY FAULT. ): It's my shoes fault. I was wearing Adidas.. T__T.
Seriously. The older people get, the dumber they get. >__>
No one's as rich as you, having other people to shovel your snow.
When I got to class, my jacket was soaked, my pants were partially wet, and my hair was soaked. :(
There was a DDP finals exam that day too -_-.
I WAS RISKING MY LIFE TRYING TO GET TO SCHOOL. >;[ (Totally not worth it.)
THIS UPCOMING YEAR, I HOPE YOU PUT YOUR FEET IN ANOTHER PERSON'S SHOES, OLD GRANDPA. >;[
Anyways, that whole paragraph up there was so off track. ^
I wished that everyone in 823 can get together again. ):
Oscar, Victor, Shraiy, Edward, Natan, Mustafa, Natalie, Emily, Naa, Nicoletta, Alexandra, Monica, Vivian, Julia, Jordan, Jessenia, Benjamin, Allen, Katherine, Gabriella, Frida, Denis, Robert, Kevin, Perry, Raymond, Quincy, Leonid, and Justin. ^_^
I left out like 2 people. But that's okay. >__> Considering those 2 people are lonely anyways since they were pretty mean to like everyone, even when a person didn't even do anything to them.
So there goes my post. 8D