about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
August 18, 2011
Amazing. posted at 1:04 AM
So... none of you probably know this, but the main reason why I went to California wasn't to have fun. It was because my great uncle has cancer and wanted to see my family... His white blood cells are more than his red blood cells. He wanted to sponsor all of us plane tickets just to see him. That's why I was hesitant at whether or not I will even get a chance to buy souvenirs for you guys. When you guys kept asking me to buy you something before I even went to Cali, I felt that I would disappoint you if I didn't get anything. To be honest, I didn't even expect to go anywhere. .__. But 3 of his lovely children were always taking their free time out to take us to places. Almost all of his children are married and have kids besides Wendy, but she is going to get married next year. ^__^ All his children are intellects and are living on their own now. When my great uncle makes soy bean custard (aka Doufu Fa for all my Chinese friends ^_^), it's so soft when you take a bite. My mom wanted to learn how to make it, so my great uncle was going to show her. He assembled the machine wrong at first, and the machine went crazy. The blade in the machine cut his hand, and he didn't even say anything about it. No one knew until my great aunt asked him why his hand was bleeding. He was persistent, and still wanted to make the dessert even when everyone told him to stop; ignoring his bleeding hand.. .__. On the last day in Cali, he decided to give everyone red envelops. When everyone received it, we wondered why it was so thick. Everyone thought that it was a bunch of 20s... Turns out that it was a bunch of 100s... .__. So, he just basically sponsored the airplane tickets.. T___T..
I'm proofreading this again and again and again, and each time I'm re-reading it, I keep tearing. ;__; When we were about to drive out to the airport, saying our last goodbyes, I was holding back so many tears. T__T. I don't like being seen when I cry. After checking in our bags, we were going to get scanned, so that was as far as Wendy and her boyfriend can take us. I broke down and teared. T___T. I realized how amazing these people are and how much I'm going to miss them..
Anyways, thank you so much if you read everything.
It means a lot to me. :)
Sorry if there are any typos. .__. It's late and I think if I'm going to read this over again, I'm gonna start using even more tissues than I used before. T__T.
Goodnight everyone.♥
Cried too much that I don't even feel like sleeping anymore. -_- sigh.. .__.
2:07AM... Someone... help me... :/