about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
July 10, 2011
Twiitter. :3 posted at 4:51 PM
doublev89: Wow. Everyone, our Dongwoonie said he would wake me up at four in the morning. If I’m having a hard time waking up, he said he would wake me up again at four thirty in the morning. If I STILL can’t get up, he said he would wake me up at five by pouring water on me. What a happy Hyung I am
helloimys: @doublev89: Four in the morning.. He should pretend like he tried waking you up at four thirty and pour water on you by five ♥
beastdw: @helloimys @doublev89: And just because its you Hyung, I will use fancy water. Evian..
LOL. Dongwoon.