:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
July 27, 2011
:o posted at 4:47 PM

I got a free pair of socks.. o__o
They are blue, have this character on it and it says Daebak. D:
I FORGOT THE CHARACTER'S NAME. :((
He's kinda perverted though. o__O.
My dad bought a manga of him years ago, and he was pointing to his mum's boobs while in the shower. o_O.
Err... yeah... >__>
I CAN'T FIND IT BECAUSE I THINK THE MONSTER STOLE IT. >;[
I saw her laughing her lungs out whilist reading it -_-".
Yoseob has him on his socks too.. LOLOL.

Photobucket