about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
July 29, 2011
My beloved DS♥ LOLL. posted at 1:12 PM
So.. I was playing KH Re:coded last night..
My poor neglected DS.♥
Anyways, so in Jiminy Cricket's journal, the last page read, "Their hurting will be mended when you return to end it." He didn't write that, so it was suspicious.
King Mickey decides to digitize it, and there were blocks with the Heartless symbol on the computer screen.
Chip says, "I think his journal has gone nuts!" (Something along those lines.)
Dale says, "Nuts? Where?!" (LOOOOL.♥ You cutie.)
Oh, what am I going to do about KH Dream Drop Distance? :((
I don't want to buy a 3DS ;__; ...
Btw, if you don't know your Disney characters, you will not understand what I wrote. LOL.