:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
June 1, 2011
Yoouuu! >;[ posted at 9:05 PM

I would talk to you if you talked to me first. :]
BUT YOU'RE ALWAYS TRYING TO KNOW STUFF ABOUT ME THROUGH ANOTHER PERSON, AND NEVER ASK ME DIRECTLY. >;[
DKJGFKLDSGDSG.
.___. You suck.

I feel mad sick right now. Dx
This heat is so intolerable that I'm about to punch someone in the face. T___T.
I rather freeze...
I'm waiting for something and it's not coming... :/
THIS IS HORRIBLE. FJSDLGJDLGG. TT______TT
DDP Final tomorrow... I feel as if my cheat sheet is useless. .__.
I hate English. -_-

The end.