June 30, 2011
Verizon. :D posted at 9:34 PM
THE GUY THAT WAS WORKING AT VERIZON TODAY WAS SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER CUTE.
HOLY USHFODSJFLSDFSDF. LMAO.
My mom and I walked in, and my mom was like, ":o No one's here?"
Then we see him on the computer. xD
LOLOLOL OMG. xD I COULDN'T EVEN LOOK AT HIM. LOL.
I was sitting on the tall stool facing the door. xD
There was this guy that was staring at me outside. -_-. He was weird.
BUT ANYWAYS, HE WAS SO CUTE. (Not the stalker outside of the store >_>) FHLDSJFADLFSD
His Canto probably sucked so he used some English along with it. :]
Then he switched the Mando. xD
He wouldn't sell me the last white iPhone because it was reserved for his boss's friend. D;
He recommended me this DROID phone and 4GLTE phone.. which I didn't really want. LOL.
My mum was teasing him. xD
Gahhhhhhh.
My mum told me to say Bye to him... MEGA AWKWARD. LOLOL.
I was so shy that I kinda just ran out after waving. xD
Why can't Tech have cute guys like him? :(
So.. my mom and I went to this other Verizon branch. :D
Apparently, they have seen each other before.. o__o I don't remember him. LOL.
He recommended me the SAME TWO PHONES. =_______=""" /facepalm.
He was like OH, YOU HAVE TO BE UPDATED WITH THINGS. THE IPHONE IS ALREADY OUT OF THE CHAIN. YOU SHOULD GET THIS 4GLTE. -_-"
And then he was like, "I can download songs for free straight onto this phone. Let me show you."
I said, "No. -_-" when he was about to. LOLOLOLOL.
HE WAS HATING ON ITUNES. >;[
Besides.. .__. I already have a bunch of apps for the iPod/iPhone.. I don't think it's worth it to pay for Android.. :/
Now my mom is thinking about switching to T-Mobile... D:
I don't like jailbreaking it because it's so laggy once you do.. .__.
And you have to buy it for the retail price of $650. .___.
If I switch the T-Mobile, I might as well just get a Sidekick. .__.
=____= PEOPLE TELL ME.