:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
June 27, 2011
RantRantRant. -_- posted at 7:05 PM

Oh hello there. :)
So... the anxiety of waiting for our regents grades is over.
90s range on both regents. -pats back-
Although I would've done better if my stupid GEO proctor didn't rush us. -_-.
Taking a little more time than everyone else while taking a test doesn't mean that we're slow pokes. -_-
It means that we're taking the time we SHOULD HAVE to do things right.
I should've stayed in that room for 3 whole hours just to piss him off. ;x
HAVE SOME PATIENCE GRANDPA. >;[ AND BE QUIET WHEN PEOPLE ARE TAKING THE FRIKIN' TEST.
No one gave you the privilege to speak while people in the room are still taking the exam.
If someone reported you, you'll be in big trouble, OLD GRANDPA. >;[
I'm OK with my regents grades but I'm NOT OK with my report card grades. -___-.
Teachers that act so nice to you, give you compliments for your work, and when you see what grade they gave you, you're just like. FAJFLSDJFLSDF FU. >;[
I seriously think DDP teachers were drunk or something when they did their grades.
I have a feeling that my DDP teacher didn't even grade that 3 hour project I did. -_-.
I gave more effort on that than my ENG project.
I got an A++ (105) on my ENG project. What did I get on my DDP project that it didn't even help boost my grade a little? -_-.
And worse than that, you guys rushed everyone in completing the project.
If you don't have enough time to grade it, then DON'T ASSIGN IT. -_-
You're putting people's hard efforts into a frikin' garbage dump. T___T
And we had to use our OWN ink for this stupid thing. -_-.
Gosh. I just hate some teachers. T____T...
But this world isn't made for one to love everybody they encounter. -_-. lol.

Someone started a fire in Tech 10 minutes before the rapid dismissal.
Proves how loved this school is. =_=.
Fire was on the 6th floor and I was in the basement. LOL.
But either way, my Global teacher would probably run out before the whole class does. >__>
For some odd reason.. I feel like I'm gonna miss Mr. Boettcher.. :(
I disliked him so much during the school year. LOLOL.
He kept giving us pop quizzes. -_________-
But now that he's leaving.. D: -sad face-

P.S. SCHOOL CAN GO WASH ITS FACE IN THE TOILET.
BYE FRESHMEN YEAR.
You were very hard to complete... :(
I didn't think I would even survive being a freshmen.
And freshmen year is supposed to be the easiest. -_- My ass.
I think I'm going to do better next year even though it's going to be tougher.
I rather have a teacher that gives homework everyday, and will give me a 90 on my report card instead of a teacher that doesn't assign homework, and is BIAS towards their students. -_-.
I just don't understand how a student that got high 80s on their exams get a lower grade than a student that got 60s and 70s on their exams.
That shows nothing but favoritism.