June 5, 2011
,___. posted at 1:15 AM
I honestly feel like an unwanted pushover in Tech.
Soo.. while I was at my friend's bday party yesterday, I felt as if no one really understood or cared about me.
Almost everyone went on the Cyclone fearless.
I had motion sickness when I was a kid.
It's probably better now, but still..
That thing is crazy.. >__>
Besides, Coney Island brings me bittersweet memories. .__.
I liked how my friend was being nice and all, offering me food, but just... idk..
They cared about me for a second, and then just pushed me into a corner a second later. .___.
NOT JUST THAT.
So I wore a skirt, but with short shorts underneath.
The skirt was two layers and the wind blew one of the layers up while I was walking down the steps, my friend decides to take a picture, and post it on Facebook. :]
I tell her to take it down because I don't like it.
Even though it doesn't reveal anything, why would you post up a picture of someone's skirt half going up? -_- That's not right.
How would you feel if I did that to you?
And you think it's fine because the person's skirt that's going up ISN'T YOU.
Stop throwing your hearts at me and saying that I love you because I DON'T. T___T.
I know exactly the people that I love, and sorry darling, you're not one of them.
Just because I talk to you, doesn't mean that I love you.
Time + Trust is what makes me love someone, and what you did, doesn't deserve me to love you.
I didn't do ANYTHING there. All I did was stand around and talk to people.
Honestly, I wasted 3 hours of my life there.
And it's funny because I was the only one that got my friend a present.
That present wasn't cheap either. -_-.
I'm so sick and tired of people.
I just want summer vacation.
I miss all my Bay people. :/