:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
May 25, 2011
Overdue. >_>; posted at 6:59 PM

So, I haven't had time to post about my long journey here. :]
But since today is FRIDAY (thankfully) I do now. :D
^- I wrote this on May 20th, but never finished. LOLOL.

THE AIDS WALK.
I thought that this walk was only 3 miles...
Yeah.. :] Turns out that it was 6.
The Breast Cancer Walk was only 3.. I think.. .__.
All the girls that were supposed to go, didn't go. :]
THANKS GUYS.
The people that ended up going were Raymond, George, Haofeng, and I. :]
I haven't seen George in SOOOO long. D:
I missed him.
Haofeng wanted to meet at Coney Island at 8, so I woke up at like 7:20ish.
It took FOREVER for a train to come. :]
Haofeng and I ended up going on the same train. -_-
We got to Coney Island at like 8:30 -_____-. The purpose of waking up at 7 something... AND I SLEPT AT 2:30 TOO. >;[
So everyone was a Stuy kid and I was lonely. :(((
BABY I'M SO LONELY LONELY LONELY LONELY LONELY.
^- See what I did there? ;)
Yeah... And I couldn't find the Techies. :/
We started walking at 10. George and I finished at 12:30 :D YERYER.
Haofeng and Raymond finished at 2 something. -______-.
And on that day, the weather was being bipolar, so I was pissed off at them. >;[
MAKING A STARVING, SICK, TIRED GIRL WAIT OVER 2 HOURS IN THE COLD GETTING WET BY RAIN.
But then I got over it because Raymond was being retarded, trying to hit on me and giving me this granola bar, which I didn't want. :]
BTW, HORSES SMELL WORSE THAN POOP, AND THEY NEED TO CONTROL WHERE TO POOP. >;[

MCDONALD'S.

I was supposed to challenge Haofeng in Dissidia... :]
Yeah... I don't know. We were too busy with our own battles. -_-;
I gave Raymond my $25 gift card, so he can order for me while George and I watch the stuff.
Haofeng, being stupid, paid for everything. -_-.
And then he ends up not having enough money for a ride home. -____-.
Stupid hobo.

ELIZABETH CENTER.
George bought kunais and became a happy happy boy.
They were so sharp that there was a hole in the bag. :]

TRAIN RIDE.
Haofeng finally decided to challenge me.
I turn on the psp, and it was low battery.... Fail... ._."
EITHER WAY, I WOULD'VE WON BECAUSE I'M PRO. ;)

HOME.
Blahblah. Got my psn card. :D
$20... :( FELT LIKE IT WAS SO NOT WORTH IT! >__<
And PS Store isn't back up anyway. -_-.
Not going to use money in a while now. >;[
And since it was sold out at CVS, I had to walk all the way to 7/11. :]
Oh and it started drizzling after I bought it. :]
IT WAS SENDING ME A MESSAGE THAT IT WAS A BAD IDEA BUYING THE CARD. >;[