about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
May 9, 2011
posted at 5:36 PM
Dear grades,
YOU SUCK at the moment. .__. But I imagined you A LOT worse. -__-... I don't know why but I just did HORRIBLE on tests lately. -_- Like in Global, I SPELLED HALF OF THE WORDS WRONG. LIKE WTF? =____=. She had every right to give me something lower than what I got. .__. Whatever. I'm going to try really really really exceptionally hard this last quarter. >__<. Bounce back up! And for Bio. -___- I did CSFKIJSLG on the last test. Literally HORRIBLE. And I don't want another grade like that ever again. -_-;; The Bio test tomorrow apparently is going to be REALLY hard, even Ms. Chu said it herself. .__. I went to Chuster's tutoring today during lunch. ^___^. She was so nice. She asked me this question during class, and I was like flipping out because I wasn't listening to what Ethan was saying, so I had no idea what I had to add. xD But I just said what I knew and she let me go. >_>" -wipes off sweaty bullets- That was the only time I felt accomplished for a split second. LOLOL.
IT'S MY FIRST 90 IN GYM. HAHAHAHA. -__-. yay?