:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
April 10, 2011
wgm :( posted at 8:56 PM

I just finished watching the last episode of Adam couple...
And the thing is, I can't stop crying. T___T..
I never bursted out crying this much in a matter of time T___T;
They could have at least made the last episode longer.. =/
It was barely one night.. .___.
And GaIn didn't get a chance to re-record a message on the bear. =/
T____T I'm so sad... and I literally have 5 tests this whole week. :(
Not in a studying mood at all T___T;