:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
April 12, 2011
Update. posted at 8:44 PM

Wow. I have a global test tomorrow.
If I don't get a 100 on this or even a 90, my grade's going in the trash. -__-
Why do I suck so bad at history? T___T;
I'm like trying my best to memorize everything, and yet, it's like a disaster. .__.
I get the right answer the first time, but then I switch it to the wrong answer. >__< EVERY SINGLE TIME YO. >:[ It's not even funny!
I'm going to pray that I pass tomorrow. =)
I'm sooo looking forward to this break. ^__^
I woke up with a headache today. D:
And I think I did absolutely horrible on the listening part of today's French test. -__-
If I get something lower than a 85, I will officially cry my eyes out, because my lowest grade ever on a French test was a 91.5 :(
And I don't wanna do bad in French. T___T;
ANYWAYS. I'm gonna go study now. :)
AND HOPEFULLY I WILL PASS. ^__^
Wish me luckkk! :D

Oh. Before I go, I THINK I FOUND OUT THE NAME OF THE GUY THAT SITS IN FRONT OF ME IN GEOMETRY. LOL.
Quan. :] Pronounced Kwan. xD
But I'm pretty sure that there's a middle part to his name. Don't know what that is. .__.
Oh well. xD
I was going to pass him a note saying, "You know what's weird? I don't even know your name. :)" after this Geo test.
But then a guy in my class kept talking and got Mr. Boettcher pissed, and he made him throw his test into the garbage. >__>
And your entire average is based on your test scores. 100% D: So that's really bad.
I didn't want to get him in trouble, so I didn't ask him. >;[
I'LL ASK HIM ONE DAYY. D:
GOSH. HE'S SUCH A NERD. :(
I should study with him one day, or he should be my teacher. T__T
HE SHOULD TEACH ME IN GLOBAL.<3
I wouldn't mind if he tutored me for Bio though. .__.
CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT HE GOT A 95 >___>~
I love how I randomly see him in the hallway and wave to him like a maniac ROFL. Sometimes, he's like dazed and doesn't notice me till I poke him or something. -__-"
OOO and he said SEE YA after class today. :D
I was debating whether or not I should say Bye to him lately because it was kinda weird talking to him, and then not saying anything when I leave. LOL.
But yeah :D HEHEE. I MADE FRIENDS WITH A NERD. <3