:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
April 5, 2011
Hello! :D posted at 10:38 PM

OH SNAP! LOLOLOL!
SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.
So I realized that someone in my Geometry class may actually be reading my blog, and before, I just spazzed out about the guy that sits in front of me in Geometry. :]
NOOOO!!!!! LOL.
His identity was supposed to be a secret!! >:[
FHSKJFHSKKSGG.
T____T.... not good...
So. :D The only words I whispered to him were, "Bless you" cause he sneezed 3 times in a row. LOLOL.
And he whispered, "Thank you" back. :DD
Whenever I sneeze, I don't hear people say, "Bless you" to me. -_-"
And like half the time I say, "Bless you" to people, they don't even say "Thank you." D:
SCREW YOU PEOPLE - IGNORING ME. :(
But anyways, I think I have tests the whole week next week and starting from today, tests + quizzes the whole week. =___= sigh...
TIME, MOVE FASTER. I WANT IT TO BE BREAK.♥