about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
April 11, 2011
:D posted at 10:52 PM
I went to the musical today. :D
QIQI'S COUSIN IS CUTE. FJSDHFKSDG. >___>
He played as Rapunzel's Prince. :D
And apparently cheated on her, and went with Snow White. :]
AND BECAUSE OF THE STUPID TIME CONSTRAINT, WE DIDN'T GET TO SEE HIM CHEAT. >:[
BUT YEAHHH, HE WAS CUTEEE nonetheless. :p
He made a heart at the end of the performance while the lights were going off. ^__^
CUTEEE. :]
Anyways
Today was common time. ^__^
4 MORE DAYS OF TORTURE TILL I CAN FINALLY SLEEP HOW MUCH I WANT AND BE FAT.♥