about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
April 26, 2011
=_= blah. posted at 6:50 PM
My head is starting to hurt and my vision is getting blurry once in a while.
I'm getting kinda scared. :/
But I think this may be due to lack of sleep.
I stayed up last night to quickly finish my homework due in the future. [2am]
I don't know what my dad was doing but he was outside in the living room sleeping with the light on -_-.
Probably had to do with sports. -__-
I was scared that he will not turn off the light and waste electricity.
I woke up out of no where at 3am, he was at the room, snoring, with the light outside still turned on. =____=
I kept waking up in the middle of the night. :( 5-6am.
My dad's stupid alarm rang at 8am. -__-
Had to wake up at 11am, so I could sleep early tonight. :/
Hope this doesn't happen tomorrow..
School's gonna start again. -______-
And if I get blurred vision + headache in school, I'm fcndnfdf. :(
Man =_= This really sucks.