:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
March 18, 2011
thoughts. posted at 11:05 AM

When I got on the train this morning, the B train went express for 2 stops. ^__^
You're all probably like, "Wow -_- 2 stops. Okay. Why so happy?"
I still remember in the beginning of the year- the day when I waited for the B train and let the Q train pass by.
I was late for school that one time.. >___> ~~~
My mum and Deborah told me to take the first train you see.
I got on the Q train.
5 seconds later, a B train comes on the express line and the Q train doors shut. :)
I was spazzing out inside that train. ROFL.
I got to school later than that B train. :(
And it got so crowded too. D:
But this time, when the year is coming to an end, I was able to get on the B train while the Q train went local.
And I got to school earlier too. ^__^
I got to school the time I would if I woke up at 7. .__.
It kind of gave me this feeling of... change. :]
I love how the ones that I used to see as extremely nice people are real JFHSFJ now.
Can't believe that I was soo foolish back then. .__.;
Also, it's giving me the feeling that I'm getting the hang of Tech. :D
At first, I would always fall asleep in Geometry and fight sleep -_-
But for the past few months, I've been OK. :)
English teacher recommended me for English Honors.
I really really really want to work hard in it.
I realized a lot of things about myself that I never knew. LOL.
I enjoy drawing more than it seems.
I enjoy singing when I'm alone. =D
I enjoy writing my own ideas.

HOPEFULLY NUCLEAR MELTDOWN PROBLEMS WILL STOP IN JAPAN. <3
Heard that the new power line is almost finished.
It's been my 11:11 wish for Japan to recover asap for the past days. =D
Mum told me that an earthquake is going to hit New York soon o__O
And it happens every 300 years? Idk. LOL
Have a great night/morning everyone! :]