about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
February 27, 2011
Update. posted at 12:40 AM
Well. It's Sunday. :( -cries-
I really enjoyed this break even though it was only a week and I didn't go out.
I caught up with Dream High.♥ :)
But I'm still SOOO FAR BEHIND on WGM. :(
And as you all know, I was sick the week before break, so this break was really nice.
Even though the weather greeting us back to school isn't pleasant at all, maybe it'll change to sunshine! :D
You see that banner to your right? >:[
It took me FOREVER to resize the gif. =_="
Because I didn't know how to work it, and I pressed random stuff on ps cs3. :]
But I know how to work it now! =D
So if I want to make my own animations or resize other peoples' it'll be an easy job. ^__^
I have to read the INTRODUCTION of The Iliad -___-
Oh boyy. And I really DO NOT want to. :(
But if he gives us a pop quiz, I'm screwed! D:
And I need to study for my Cell Division test.
I really really really want to get a 90 in Bio. >__<
And I really really really do NOT want to go back tomorrow. -_-
So many things are happening tomorrow.
Last episode of Dream High will be airing.
Returning to Tech. -_-
Presenting projects for English.
Idk. =_=
I'm going to miss SamMi couple! >__<