February 10, 2011
Today today today! :D posted at 5:51 PM
Today wasn't all that bad. ^__^
Sooo. I found out how that guy looks like in person now.. o__o
Uhm.. uhh... NO COMMENT. ^_^;
He seemed like a pretty nice person online. :]
Everyone was talking about him, so I just wanted to see him. xD
Awkwardly... He came over to my cluster's side of DDP today. >__>;
And there's more to this story that is awkward, but I will not say. LOL.
So.. Dennis + I got back our ORIGINAL seats in DDP today, but in the end, we lost the battle. >:[
Screw you Tayeb! >__< Separating me from JiaMin! D;
Everyone kept asking me for help and I kept running back and forth. T___T;
I'M NOT EVEN GOOD IN DDP. =_="
I did like 1/4 of Andrew's Puzzle Cube project. -_-"
YOU'RE WELCOME.♥
French was normal.
HI CUTEY.♥ :)
YES. I SPELLED CUTEY WITH A -Y AND NOT AN -IE :p
I really want Mme Bianca to give our homework BEFORE the bell rings. T___T
Geometry. -_- OMG.
He taught us the Quadratic formula.
This is like my first time actually HAVING a problem to solve with it.
And my algebra skills SUCKED out of no where. -_-
I was spazzing out because I noticed that I did something wrong in the first question, and time was running out.
I'm like pretty positive I did the second question wrong, but I checked it?
Idk. -_- Because both of the roots were the same number. WRONG.
I probably got a 90 =(
Lunch was alrightt. :)
JOHNNY LAUGHED AT 'FIND A CURE' BECAUSE WE HAD TO STAND. >:[
And later on, a girl stole his chair and he got another one.
The one he got was pretty run down.
Out of no where, it just broke. LOLOL. KARMA. :p
And Johnny said FOREVER ALONE at me because all the girls got lunch, while I was sitting on the floor in a very comfy position. :]
He ate a sandwich with aluminum foil, and he threw it at me. >:[
And we were on the floor, so I threw the aluminum foil at his head 3 times! :D
HEHEHE. xD
Global was eh.
Aced that note quiz. :]
I WAS FLIPPING OUT! >:O
For the last question I was like I KNOW THIS ANSWER!!! IT'S SOMEWHERE IN HERE!!
And like I couldn't find it. :(
But then I found it last minute! >:D HARHARHAR.♥
IN YOUR FACE! >__<
Bio was okay too. :]
I don't really remember what I did though... LOL.
Just notes.
And we were doing an acronym for "PMAT"
"Prostitutes Meet At Tech." LOL.
It had to do with the Cell Cycle.
Bio Lab was ehhh.
Jack called that annoying kid that called me cute, my boyfriend. >:[
I was using his eraser before, so I had it.
When Mr. Harber didn't look around, I threw it at Jack. >:[
And Jack thought that it was the time of the month of me.
YOU'RE WRONG JACK! >:O
I made Shraiy bring my bookbag up while I go to my locker to get a book. :p
Club was okay. xD
Whitney's making us sell these over priced toys that aren't even cute. T___T
Then she made us sell a PIN.
And obviously, no one buys this stuff. -_-
So we all just paid 50 cents. xD
The pin right now is on my bookbag. :p I'm such a loser. LOL.
Soo I've always thought that Cerris was a freshmen, but she turned out to be a junior! D:
I was like HOW DO YOU GET A 99 POINT BLAHBLAH IN 1ST AND 2ND QUARTER?!
And she said that she's a junior. LOLOL.
But she said that Emily, Qiqi, and I don't look like freshmen. xD
I actually think we do look like freshmen. o__o;
We look so young compared to all the other people. xD
The train ride home was SO funny. xD
We saw Chris on our way to the train station! :D
He gets on the Q/B train too. >:]
OHOHOH! ANDD, on our way to the train station, Shraiy was walking on the "snow" (ice), and I was like, "Shraiy, if I walked on that, I would've died."
Once I was done saying that, he slipped 3 times. LOLOLOL.
And he was like HAH. I DID A MOONWALK. -_-" -Facepalm-
So uh, we talked about how Chris had a "foursome" and he hooked up with 3 girls at the same time. >__> What a badbutt.
Emily gave him her pin but he put it on the floor. >:[ MEAN!
Before he got off, he did this uhm handshake? I guess to Shraiy. LOL
And I just wanted to hold onto the pole, and he was going to give me the handshake thing. LOLOL.
I was like o__O?? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!? LOLOLOL.
It's like when you say high 5 to someone, and that person walks right by you. LOL.
I saw Donna and Rosanne while going home. ^___^
We had a group hug and stuff before I crossed the street to my house.♥
Rosanne, I know you love me. ;D