:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
February 9, 2011
Today could be called HORRIBLE. -_- posted at 8:20 PM

I want today to end NOW.
I dislike today to the MAXXXXXXX. -_-
Nothing went right this whole day.
I got on the train at 7:50 something. But I got to Dekalb at 8:30?
Realllyy? T___T; I thought that I'd get to school earlier.
Mr. Lo apparently didn't get my e-mail last night with my group's work.
Thankfully I printed out our own outlines so we actually had something.
The lesson planned was extremely different, but whatever, it went smoothly.
Mr. Lo told me to go up to get the handouts he photocopied last minute.
This guy in my class took my seat and dumped my bookbag on the floor. -_- thanks.
French was okay?
I wasn't sure about one fill in on the test.
Geometry was okay too.
I didn't know an answer to one of the questions, because I just noticed the correct way to set up the proportion >__> ~~
Lunch was ehh.
Got a FAITH sticker from Cathy that Amy ripped off during Lab. :(
I don't know what work we did in Global. lol
We were talking about how Nika is "inappropriate" because it is pronounced as Neeka and so is "Niqqa"
Biology, Ms. Chu called on all the girls today. lol
My throat felt funny out of no where. =/ And it's still feels funny now.
I think I'm getting sick.. =_=
Bio Lab, HOLY SNAPPS YO.
He assigned us homework last Thursday and I totally FORGOT about it.
Until I saw Shraiy took it out, and I was SPAZZINGGG out. T__T;
Horrible. -_-
After school was what I call TRAGIC.
The whole incident with Anthony's phone being stolen by a guy in Murrow.
I felt absolutely terrible.
I was completely speechless too.

Can today get any worse? -_-
Please don't.
I might as well just finish my homework in a 1,2,3
Go take a shower and then just go to sleep if it is. -_-

Tomorrow will be 358734958745798x better I hope. =/
I really have nothing to look forward to anymore. =_=