:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
February 13, 2011
Study Buddies! :D posted at 10:50 PM

So apparently, I'm not Johnny's study buddy anymore. :(
I'm Douglas' T___T;
And like it's a pretty bad timing because during the Parallel Myths project, Douglas didn't do anything. D:
And I like never talk to him. T___T;
Soo Tayeb's Johnny's study buddy. >__<
WHY IS TAYEB RUINING MY LIFE?!? >:[
First he doesn't let me sit in my original DDP seat next to JiaMin.
Now he takes away my perfectly fine study buddy. >:[
SCREW YOU! >___<
And now we are having a hilarious convo on my wallpost. LOLOL.
Tayeb got rejected 4574895749 times. :p
I almost choked on my soup while I read the comments. o__o.
[I'm so cool. jkjk LOL]