about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
February 20, 2011
Latelyyy~ posted at 1:37 AM
My laptop's back! >:D
For now at least. >_<
Don't leave me again. T^T..
Soo.. for the past 2 days, IT'S DREAM HIGH 24/7 :D
I'm like trying to figure out which couple I like better. :(
HyeMi and JinGuk or HyeMi and SamDong T__T
SAMDONG IS SO CUTE. D: [personality wise :p]
He has uneven eyes like my cousin. LOLOL♥
And he kinda reminds me of KimBum. o__o
Anyways.
Taec is cute too. :]
When HyeMi sang Winter Child while thinking about him, his smile was so cute! :D
EHH T___T;
B-b-but~~~
SamDong did so many things for HyeMi :(
He protected her and fixed up the evil graffiti of her. >_<;
His sincerity makes me smile. :]
WHY DO KDRAMAS HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME?!? T__T;
There will always be a guy that loves the main girl and does so many things for her, but the main girl doesn't feel that way. D:
ASDFGHJKL; :(
Jason (Wooyoung) sang 2am's song! >:D HEHE.
He's cute. :] VERY CUTE. ;D♥
Okay. I don't think I ever called over 2 people cute in ONE drama. LOLOL.
In Secret Garden, I was like ... Everyone looks the same to me. T___T;
And I said that there needs to be a hot guy to pop up in the first ep. LOL.
Because it started to get confusing since everyone looked alike. :]
SH. >:[ I understood everything since ep 2! ;p
I'm SOOO tired right now. .__.
I fell asleep at like 12:40 yesterday o_O
That's earlier than my usual time for school. LOL
Ehh. I should go now. D:
Byebye!