:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
February 16, 2011
HELLOOO. ;D posted at 9:17 PM

MY LEGS ARE SO SORE. T_____________T
Shouldn't have gotten too carried away with the relay races yesterday.. >__<
I LEFT MY HOUSE LATE TODAY AND I COULDN'T EVEN WALK FAST.
AKHSDKLGLSDJGLSHF. -_-
And you wanna know what SUCKS?
Walking DOWN the stairs hurt, not UP. T____T
I have Gym on Friday too!
FSLGJSLGJSG I'M NOT GONNA BE ABLE TO BE RECOVERED IN TIME. D:
And he's going to make us run even more...
Ohhhh life's always so good. -_-

So I spent over half an hour of my life on the "NotSoSecret BTHS" group thing reading this argument.
I was procrastinating and there was a heated argument about how girls only go after jerks, then complain + nice guys don't get loved.
Over 20 likes + 400 comments. -_-"
Sigh.
We're all fresh techies. We should all just get along!
Nice guys do get acknowledged.
They might not now, but in the end they will.
The guy who posted it claims that he's a nice guy, but he just cursed out 2 girls that were just stating what they think. T__T;;
Really nice right? =_=

WHY AM I DOING SO BAD IN BIO?!?! =(
I keep getting 80s on her test. T_____T GRRR.
I need to study harder. :(

I suddenly want to hug someone. D:
I haven't hugged someone in a while. LOL.
In fact, I don't know who was the last person I hugged. :]
Why are some guys so touchy? >__>..
Like out of no where, a guy would put his arm around me, and I'd be like "EHH DON'T TOUCH ME." LOL!

Awkwardly, things that I wonder would happen today kinda happened. o__O;
MR. BOETTCHER NEEDS TO STOP CALLING ON ME TO GO UP TO THE BOARD TO DO WORK. >:[
Every time I'm finished, everyone looks at me as if I did the entire math problem wrong. T__T;
He calls on people once a blue moon too. -_-
WHY DOES HE KEEP CALLING ON ME? >:O RAWR.
I was wondering if I was going to see this guy today in 2 different places. xD
1st thought is always DOUBTS. LOL. (But I honestly couldn't care less. :])
I wait a few minutes, and BAM. LOL.
Is it chemistry? ;) No. LOL.
Lunch is sooo awkward now! :(
I srsly need to like print out my schedule and just go to the library. >__>