February 15, 2011
Happy Belated V-Day! :D posted at 10:15 PM
Soo.. I really didn't have any time to blog about V-Day yesterday. :(
I'm so sorry for not being able to wish you all a Happy V-Day D:
I had so much homework, and then I ended up being sick near the end. =/
I was actually going to be late to school that day because it was Common Time and school started 5 minutes earlier, but ends about 40 minutes earlier. :]
Usually, I get to school early when I get on the 7:50 something train! :D
But that day, I felt too lazy to run up the stairs, and took my time. LOL.
So when I got on the platform, the train just left.
I end up waiting 10 minutes for the train. T______T;
Usually, another train comes in 3 minutes, but this one came in 10. D:
But heyhey! I made it to school ON TIME. >:D
Well, I was scared that I was going to not make it to DDP.
But then I walked as fast as I could to try to get to class before the bell rings.
On my way to DDP, I see Jason.
I look away in the opposite direction and pretended that I didn't see him.
HE WALKS OVER TO ME AND HUGS ME EXTREMELYYYY TIGHT.
And people in the hallway were watching. -_-
Then he was like, "THIS IS MY GIRLFRIEND!" and grabs my hand.
I was going to smack him! T____T;
I arrive in front of the DDP classroom and I see everyone sitting outside. xD
HAH. I WAS EARLY.♥
Dennis was annoying the heck out of me. T___T; He didn't know what POWERPOINT was.
I was about to rip my hair out. Dx
And then Andrew pushed a chair against my arm. :( That hurt.
I don't even remember what happened in French. -_-
All I remember was those ugly looking hearts under the date,
and me finding French torture now. -__-
I want Mme Lorca back. D:
She keeps making mistakes and not giving us enough practice. T^T
Geometry? Pink paper.
Boring. -_-
Global.
I don't remember either. ROFL.
Biology.
We had that really cool projection thing! >:D
And it blinded my eyes -_-.
And it was neck breaking. :p
We learned about uh cell division and stuff! :D
Gym.
HE FORCED US FOR RELAY RACES.
DJGLSDJGLSDJGLSDJHLSHDF.
Oh my god. T__T.
I don't mind relay races, but like I don't like it on that field.
So many people are falling and getting cuts and stuff. D:
And I really didn't want that. >__>
So I didn't want to go.
Darnell was like, "If we lose, it's going to be your fault."
Does it look like I care? T_____T.
IT'S JUST GYM. >_<;
So I was pretty much forced to go.
Darnell, himself doesn't go. -__- Haha. Funny kid.
I went to SoHo with my cousin! :D
I saw HotDog, and was going to tell Chunny.
But then her phone was off, and later on Qiqi told me that she dropped her phone in the toilet. :] GG.
Soo.. we didn't find the same exact cardigan as the one I wanted, but the one I bought wasn't all that bad.
It was cheaper also. ^__^
My cousin forced me to go to Sunrise.
We got "lost" -_-.
Thanks Winnie. T__T;
And she had a date with her boyfriend in Flushing for Korean BBQ. :p
She kept telling me to go with her, and he'll pay for everything.
I said no ty like 3576348754 times. xD
I don't think I want to be the awkward one.. xD
Well yeah. She ends up over half an hour late to her date because she didn't let me go to Yaya's and kept telling me to go to Sunrise. >:[
She bought me a bento box, onigiri, and a Qoo drink! :D
The Qoo drink tastes like medicine. T____T bleck.
I was completely FILLED. D:
I didn't eat dinner... then I got sick. -_-
Now I'm still sick. T___T
SIGH.