:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
February 4, 2011
experience. posted at 10:21 PM

Soo... there was one point in my life where I compared myself to this girl with EVERYTHING.
Just because I was so obsessed with the guy that likes her. [SMH. -_-]
I would just keep thinking, she's so much prettier than me.
She's so much more outgoing/popular than me.
She's just a whole lot better than me. -_- LOL.
It just made me feel not good enough.
And it made me really upset because maybe that's why the guy chose her over me.
This girl.
I don't know why, but so many things I did, she does them later also. -_-
I write stuff as a status, wait a few days or even minutes, she writes it. :]
And of course- I raged. LOL.
She was really pretty much a rival, and she's like copying me with everything. .__.
That's what ticked me off.
Can't she be herself? T___T;
I kept telling myself, it's just a coincidence.
BUT ARE THERE REALLY THAT MANY COINCIDENCES? T___T;
Then.. after much tears and pain, I realized that NONE of this was worth it.
All she wanted this whole time was attention.
And guess what? She got it.
Never ever ever ever ever ever ever compare yourself to someone.
You like someone, and you watch them like someone else?
It hurts, I know.
But what can you do?
Be more like them?
Just keep comparing yourself to them and dwell with all that negativity?
No. Don't do any of that.
If that person doesn't like you, then they are just missing out.
You don't deserve pain.
You're beautiful just the way you are.
Just remember that there is still a long way to go in life.
There will eventually be a day where a person will give you happiness.
Soo.. be happy, have no worries, make another person smile. =)