about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
February 2, 2011
dhfksdgmdsg. posted at 11:47 PM
School is going by SOOO SLOW this WHOLE week.
Omg. T__T Mrs. Lorca's voice is SOO LIFE DRAINING. x__x
Ahhh. >_< Time's moving by so slow. :(
I think Mr. Boettcher stopped teaching and will just give us random worksheets from now on till regents.. o__O;
Idk. But he gave us a pop test today. T___T; Ugh.
I hope I didn't make any careless mistakes and ruin my average already. LOL.
Soo.. in a few minutes, it will be Lunar New Year! :D
High 5 if you're Asian! :D
I need to figure out what to wear tomorrow. :(
My mom isn't letting me stay home. T___T;
I really HOPE that there's no huge butt puddles like today. D:
TODAY WAS SO DANGEROUS! >;[
The floor was laminated by ice and it was so easy to slip.
There was also HUGE DEEP puddles, and the snow isn't fully cleared yet, so it's hard to walk around.
Then a whole bunch of people were late to school. .__.
THANK YOU BLOOMBERG FOR MAKING US GO TO SCHOOL TODAY. -__-
I think this guy needs to understand that even though the roads are cleared, the sidewalks aren't, and people WALK on the sidewalks to get to public transportation. -_-