about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
February 27, 2011
blahblah. posted at 10:34 PM
Watching My Princess now! :D
Last episode of Dream High is airing in approximately 9 hours and 21 minutes. :(
I'm like happy and sad. T___T;
I really want to see SamMi together. :)
But I really don't want it to end. T___T.
Apparently, Soohyun and Eunjung were confirmed on WGM? =__= Whut?
I don't think I like that.. T___T... at all..
And I hope that it's false info. >__>;
Sorry Soohyun x Eunjung fans. D;
They just don't match in my opinion. LOL.
They look kinda... awkward.. >__>;
Blah. -_-
I took like 1 1/2 hours to SKIM the introduction of The Iliad. -_-
It was TORTURE.
But I don't even know what I skimmed! :D
Kill me. >__<
WHO READS THE INTRODUCTION ANYWAY? T___T.
And I'm pretty positive that we're presenting our projects, so I don't think we will get a quiz. -_-"
Or at least I HOPE WE DON'T.
Because I'm pretty sure more than half the class would fail it. :]
Mother nature loves me so much! :D
I HAVE GYM TOMORROW AND IT MAY BE THE HALF MILE TEST UNDER 10 MINUTES. -_-"
Thank you mother nature. I love you too.
Why does Tech have to do this to me?!? x__x