about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
너와난 사랑이 필요해.
As if we've never been hurt, as if we don't have scars. If only we can love like that. Can't we do that? As if there's no tomorrow. As if it's only us two. You as a boy, me as a girl. I want to love like that.
credits
February 13, 2011
blahblah. posted at 5:50 PM
Plans canceled this week even though with beautiful weather.
I really really really wanted to go out on Friday.
I was planning on running around in the park and be crazy, but then I realized that I have gym last period on Friday. T__T;
Ugh. T___T I don't think I want 2 periods of exercise right after another when I know that I'm on the edge of collapsing after gym already. LOL.
Especially because I don't eat food during school hours. xD
I think I should eat candy before gym and then run my butt off for track.
Need 20 laps! But I only did 14 last time, and I was sweating like a pig. >_<
Everyone just sat down after 10.
I wonder if I'll ever survive 20 laps. T___T;
I really don't want to fall on the field and fck up my knees. >__<
-sigh- Only time will tell. :]