:)
about
hello spring.
Smile! Because it looks good on you. :)
If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is- Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.

너와난 사랑이 필요해. credits
February 7, 2011
Blah. posted at 6:03 PM

My laptop decided to PMS at me today. :(
-cries- LAPTOP STAY ALIVE!!! TT______TT
So much homework today. :(
But I finally decided to watch Dream High on the TRAIN. LOL.♥
Taec is so nice. >_<

BLAHHHHH. More than half of this post got messed up because I editted it. :(

-inserts typical boring day of school-

Well. -_- Let's say... today wasn't really my day.. lol.
I think this day could have been a lot better.
And some things could've gotten a lot worse. -_-"
-SIGH-

Looking forward to tomorrow! =)